Lamps, recessed lighting, and statement pieces can set the mood for a movie night, help kids see their homework, or create a theme with matching colors. Whatever your use your lights for, Castle Electrical & Lighting offers professional lighting services in Scottsdale that you can count on. Recessed LED lights can provide essential light in hallways or bathrooms without drawing attention. Lights can be one of the largest electricity draws in your home. Improve your space with LEDs that are safer and energy efficient with the help of our team.
We get the job done fast because we value your time. Call our team today at (480) 908-9778 to learn more about how we can help you!
Your space may have dozens of different types of lighting, including pendant lighting in the kitchen, task lights in an office, and lamps on side tables. Consider recessed lighting if you’re looking for a flexible and clean aesthetic for your home without a clutter of lights. This option can be used for generalized lighting in large areas like living rooms or basements. Or, it can act as a spotlight for important décor pieces like art or sculptures. In a kitchen or workshop, recessed lighting can highlight cabinets and high-traffic areas where shadows aren’t welcome.
With the various applications of recessed lighting, it offers these advantages:
- Rooms feel bigger: Recessed lighting offers a wall-washing effect by “washing” the wall in overlapping patterns to make the room seem larger and brighter. However, because these lights are built into the ceiling, they take up less space in the room, so your line of sight isn’t disrupted by hanging pendant lights or a chandelier.
- Draw attention to the details: You may love the crown molding, a floor-the-ceiling bookcase, or a beautiful work of art. Recessed lights can act as a spotlight for the areas of your space you’re most proud of, so you don’t have to worry about a conversation starter.
- Reduces dust and accidents: Lighting is critical to prevent accidents in high-traffic areas like the kitchen or garage. Recessed lighting also reduces debris by removing shadows where pet dander or bugs can cluster.
If you’re interested in our skilled recessed lighting services in Scottsdale to brighten your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionals. Castle Electrical & Lighting is here with excellent customer service, so your space can be improved in no time.
Even the safest neighborhoods are at risk for burglaries or trespassing. Motion sensors and other security lighting are great ways to deter criminals.
Here are a few types of security lighting you can use:
- Landscape lights: Lights hidden in your landscaping can beautifully accent large windows and landscaping while creating a ring of security around your home or business.
- Indirect lighting: In areas where you can’t seem to get rid of the shadows, indirect lighting offers a warm-toned spotlight that removes shadows without disrupting sleepy neighbors.
- Entry illumination: Back and side entrances are common choices of burglars. Lights above these doors will often deter criminals that don’t want to be seen.
- Motion-censored floodlights: In front of driveways or sheds, floodlights will highlight the motion of intruders during a break-in without disrupting your neighborhood 24/7. This draws necessary attention during an emergency, so your neighbors or family will notice.
Count on our team when you need expert indoor and outdoor lighting in Scottsdale to highlight your home, increase safety, or make a room seem bigger.